HELPING HANDS, MINDS and HEARTS
It is my hope that the information I’ve offered you this month about GHOSTWRITERS has been beneficial. This partnership/ghostwriting career brings two people together in a hearts, minds and hands pursuit to complete something wonderful that neither writer could do alone. In this last blog entry of the month, I’ll give you a few more examples of WHY you may really need to work of a Ghostwriter.
- Are you an expert in your career field or educational experience? Do you have a “great idea” for a book with no time or professional writing ability to develop a readable book? You need the help of a Ghostwriter!
- Are you a CEO of a business that is “doing okay” but you hope will “thrive” someday? Working with a Ghostwriter will allow you to TELL the story about how and why you birthed this business. People will read about the foundational reasons you’re “in business,” respect what you’ve built and come knocking at your business doors.
- Are you a politician who dreams of working within “the system” to breath “new life” into it? Whether you choose to publish under your own name or with a pseudonym, the clarity of your message must be of highest priority. The Ghostwriter who shares your vision will help you.
- Do you dream about what life was like for your grandparents—great-grandparents—great-great-grandparents…? Would you like to write a book about their lives, the countries they came from and the wars they survived? That takes a LOT of research, and most people have very little time to dedicate to that kind data search. The Ghostwriter who specializes in memoirs and/or history research is just the person to help you.
- Are you a CPA who sees “the writing on the wall” in the financial lives of your clients without the ability to explain the steps they need to take to protect their future?
- Are you a TV Journalist who sees the “real world” on a daily basis yet has only 30-60-90 seconds to express ALL you want to say to your viewers? Journalists are born writers, yet rarely do they have the time and/or reserved energy to write the books that are clamoring within them. Please! Don’t wait until you retire! Connect with a Ghostwriter (who may have also worked as a journalist) and get your book-s written!
- Are you a Medical Professional who can offer expert information that will benefit potential patients (every person on earth) saving them unnecessary physical, mental or emotional stress? You probably have boxes full of research! Hire a Ghostwriter! Point them in the direction you believe is best and LET your book be written!
Several years ago, one of my very, very best friends passed from this earth. (Yes, I know, it’s not quality writing to use the word very, let alone use it twice. But the truth of it stands as is.) She was a writer I consider to be extraordinarily gifted. She could write with such great empathy whether developing a children’s novel, poetry, or creating magazine articles.
Much of my friend’s work was published in non-fiction genres. But she always returned to her prose writing. One fiction story in particular carried such intensity of emotion, woven with the power of colliding circumstances, that I have not forgotten it—in thirty-plus years. However, she never published that novel, and I have grieved its loss. This writer—my dear friend—wrote with such a unique perspective that inspired excellent life values without “preaching.” She considered working with a Ghostwriter to complete that novel—but didn’t.
SO IT IS I SAY to you, today, DO NOT WAIT! Find the Ghostwriter/partner who will work with you on your book until it is completed! Get referrals from publishers. If you want to work “hand and glove” with a Ghostwriter, talk with your local Liberians and/or local Writing groups. However, the best Ghostwriter for you and your project may not live in your community. Don’t hesitate to expand your search. The majority of my clients live in other states and we’ve never met (face-to-face) but have enjoyed great success in completing their work—and seeing it PUBLISHED! The right writing partner is waiting for your call! Today is the day to start your search! ⚓︎
|ABOUT ROYALENE DOYLE: Royalene has been writing something since before kindergarten days and continues to love the process. Through her small business—DOYLE WRITING SERVICES—she brings more than 40 years of writing experience to authors who need “just a little assistance” with completing their projects. This is a nice fit as she develops these blogs for Outskirts Press (OP) a leading self-publisher, and occasionally accepts a ghostwriting project from one of their clients. Her recent book release (with OP) titled FIREPROOF PROVERBS, A Writer’s Study of Words, is already receiving excellent reviews including several professional writer’s endorsements given on the book’s back cover.
Royalene’s writing experience grew through a wide variety of positions from Office Manager and Administrative Assistant to Teacher of Literature and Advanced Writing courses and editor/writer for an International Christian ministry. Her willingness to listen to struggling authors, learn their goals and expectations and discern their writing voice has brought many manuscripts into the published books arena.