Contests are one of the best ways for self-publishing authors to promote their book and improve their credibility. If you want to increase your book’s exposure and prove that you are an accomplished writer, check out the 2013 Global Ebook Awards. This contest does more than just offer an award sticker to put on your book’s cover; it is truly a great way to market your book and self.
By entering your ebook, you will receive the following benefits:
• An official Nominee “sticker” on your ebook cover, website, Amazon page, and promotion materials
• A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace, offering copies of your book for reviews on prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others
• The Global Ebook Awards comes with a six-step publicity program. Each week, they show you how to publicize your ebook.
• Media coverage for your book and you
• Winners and finalists will be listed on the official Global Ebook Awards site.
• Winners and finalists are eligible to receive Global Ebook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
• Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
• Discounts on video trailers for YouTube, Amazon, and your website
• Discounts on other services for authors and publishers
• And much more…
To be eligible, your book must have been released anytime in 2011, 2012, or 2013. The application deadline is March 12, 2013, but it is recommended that you submit your ebook as soon as possible.
To learn more, visit http://globalebookawards.com/.
|ABOUT WENDY STETINA: Wendy Stetina is a sales and marketing professional with over 30 years experience in the printing and publishing industry. Wendy works as the Director of Author Services for Outskirts Press. The Author Services Department is composed of knowledgeable customer service reps and publishing consultants; and together, they all focus on educating authors on the self-publishing process in order to help them publish the book of their dreams. Whether you are a professional looking to take your career to the next level with platform-driven non-fiction, or a novelist seeking fame, fortune, and/or personal fulfillment, Wendy Stetina can put you on the right path.|