You’ve finally freed yourself from cubicle land and become a consultant. The problem is, you’re having a hard time finding clients because you haven’t proven yourself. What if you could do have a business card that would tell potential clients all about your business? What if you had written a book about the very service you are providing to clients? Wouldn’t that make you the best resource? What if you could use your book as your business card?
As an author, you can enjoy the ultimate reach. Potential clients have the opportunity to get an excellent snapshot of your expertise and familiarize themselves with your skills without you saying a word.
You can join Wendy Stetina (publishing industry expert and Outskirts Press Director of Author Services) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM Pacific Time. She will be discussing the following:
- How to determine if self-publishing is right for you
- How self publishing differs from traditional publishing.
- What is “print-on-demand” and why is it advantageous.
- How much should you plan to invest?
- How pricing and distribution works in the publishing world and how it will affect the retail price (and royalties) of your book
- The self-publishing process and typical timeline.
The best part is – listening to Wendy and other experts at this telesummit is 100% Free! You can register HERE.
If you can’t attend, don’t worry, I’ll be there to take notes for you to use for future reference. I will post them to the blog very shortly thereafter.
DISCUSSION: How have you used your book to catapult your business?