The deadline to enter the 18th Annual CIPA Book Competition 2012 CIPA EVVY Awards is only a few short weeks away. The CIPA EVVY is an internationally recognized book competition for independently published books. Winning an EVVY award is proven to help increase your book sales. CIPA EVVY award winners also receive recognition by displaying CIPA EVVY WINNER stickers on their books and website as well as through participation in various CIPA programs such as the Honors Recognition Program and the Douglas County Libraries E-Book Program. Here is a quick overview of the entry rules and guidelines:
1) Only CIPA Regular or Associate members in good standing can enter.
2) Entries must be independently or self-published and contain a minimum of 48 pages. (Children’s Pictures Book entries don’t apply to the 48 page rule.)
3) All books must have an ISBN and a 2011 or 2012 publication date. (Legacy category is an exception.)
4) Each title may be entered in as many categories as desired. A separate entry fee must be paid for EACH category entered.
5) All Entry fees must be paid prior to or simultaneously with entry submission. No entry will be accepted without payment of entry fee.
|ABOUT KELLY SCHUKNECHT: Kelly Schuknecht is the Vice President of Outskirts Press. In addition to her contributions to the Outskirts Press blog at blog.outskirtspress.com, Kelly and a group of talented marketing experts offer book marketing services, support, and products to not only published Outskirts Press authors, but to all authors and professionals who are interested in marketing their books and/or careers. Learn more about Kelly on her blog at http://kellyschuknecht.com.|