On weekend mornings, I enjoy nothing more than reading the paper to find out what has happened this week (now I primarily read the news online) in one place without searching many places. With many “tweeps” (Twitter slang for “people”) using paper.li to put together information, you can keep track of things pretty easily. What if you don’t have a Twitter account? What about the sources the things that weren’t mentioned?
Here we aim to feature things that are going on in self publishing so that you don’t have to find out on your own. Plus, we want to share other resource with you so that you can be well-advised on the publishing process.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s digest.
- Book Cover Design, Fiction and Nonfiction: What’s the Offer? (The Book Designer)
- Is Self-Publishing Too Easy? (The Alchemy of Writing)
- Eight Tips to Make Your Next Writers Conference Awesome! (Author Marketing Experts)
- Selling More Books Using Local Deal Sites (Self Publishing Advisor)
- There’s More To eBooks Than Mobi And ePub (The Creative Penn)
- Why Libraries Still Matter (Salon)
- Book Covers That Got Away (New York Times)
- The Secret to Selling More Kindle eBooks (Savvy Book Marketer)
- What Self-Publishing Isn’t (Self Publishing Review)
- 5 Free Formatting Guides on How To Publish Your eBook (Galley Cat)
Have you written something our readers can benefit from this week? Post a link in the comments.