On weekend mornings, I enjoy nothing more than reading the paper to find out what has happened this week (now I primarily read the news online) in one place without searching many places. With many “tweeps” (Twitter slang for “people”) using paper.li to put together information, you can keep track of things pretty easily. What if you don’t have a Twitter account? What about the sources the things that weren’t mentioned?
Here we aim to feature things that are going on in self publishing so that you don’t have to find out on your own. Plus, we want to share other resource with you so that you can be well-advised on the publishing process.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s digest.
- Reaching “Traditional” Bookstores (Self Publishing Advisor)
- 10 Tweeps Authors Should Follow for Book Marketing Tips (Kelly Schuknecht)
- Promote Your Book and Business Using Teleseminars (The Savvy Book Marketer)
- 5 Interior Page Layout Mistakes to Avoid (The Book Designer)
- The Secret to Creating a Wildly Successful eBook (Huffington Post)
- Keys to Success from Writer’s Digest (BloodWrites)
- Love What You Do and How you Do It (Duolit)
- Who Will Want to Read Your Book? (Marketing Tips for Authors)
- 5 Media Appearance Mistakes Authors Make (Write Nonfiction NOW!)
- How to Create a Book Marketing Plan — The Smart Way (Self Publishing Resources)
Have you written something our readers can benefit from this week? Post a link in the comments.