“The future of books is at stake, for some readers and industry members,” reads the opening line of an article published on the onlinecollege.org website yesterday. Ominous! The article goes on to read the the following ten predictions for 2011 is something for even the most nostalgic of us should be excited about.
And we here at Self-publishing Advice are certainly among the excited. Among the predictions for 2011 are:
- More people will be authors
- Authors will grow even more media-savvy
- Memoirs expand as a genre
- eBook readers will move even further away from E Ink
- More young adult books will hit the shelves